Masterplan Gresik is a new town masterplan of a post industrial development area own by PT. Semen Indonesia as multinational company in a provider of building material solutions since 1957. The Gresik new town is envisioned to be the new heart of Gresik City by weaving back the legacies of the city : The industrial, natural and cultural legacy.
The new town of Gresik is divided into six parts of distinctive district :
(1) Gresik Central district is the post industrial district that will transformed to vibrant ambience of education, creativity, business, commerce, and city-core living,
(2) Hollywood Hills district that will transformed to a cultural activities centre and commercial gateway development,
(3) West Gateway district for training camps or to improve one’s wellbeing,
(4) North Lake district’s as a newest main features in town with a lake promenades, urban parks and commercial centers,
(5) South Ridge district as eco-living residential housing area,
(6) East Hub district as a transport hub in Gresik Water Front that integrated with the cultural park, heritage trail and F&B street.